Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in India

I purchase a old car with sombody , and I confirmed from him , there is no accident in past with this car, no enigne work done ever, and no fault in car, but after 15 days . But now get some hidden truth about car , which I cant acceptable and I want to return the car or some price should be reduce

Asked on 1/21/14, 8:46 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

It is not possible.


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 1/21/14, 11:31 pm

File case against the earlier owner of the car.

Read more
Answered on 1/22/14, 5:19 pm
Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

You may approach a local lawyer for your legal options.

Read more
Answered on 1/22/14, 11:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in India