Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in India

Sir i am in relation frm last 1yr.m living with him in a house from last 9 months.suddenly he is going to his home town without any commitment.i told him for engagement roka he refused.pls help me wat to do?

Asked on 12/09/13, 6:27 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

In case he does not want to get into this relationship then there is no point waiting for him to come back.Filing a criminal case might harass him but it will not guarantee that he will tie the nuptial knot. better move on with life.

Read more
Answered on 12/09/13, 9:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in India