Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in India


I filed a writ against forced labour under article 23 specifying the violations illegal acts done usurping fundamental rights with rule numbers by the postal authorities.Ambedkar says writ is the heart and soul of the constitution.But the judge whom many advocates describe as arbitrary dismissed the case without admitting.The other judge was watching.Should I appeal.What can be done to eradicate such things?

If a judge is wrong what can be done other than one affidavit complaint?

Asked on 11/04/16, 9:34 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajendra Arora Samadhan Consultants

You have the option of filing Intra Court Special Appeal Writ challenging the decision of dismissal of your writ petition, if the High Court Rules permits so else you may file Special Leave Petition before the Hon'ble Supreme Court.

Read more
Answered on 11/04/16, 10:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in India