Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in India

specimen copy of civil suit file petition against eviction

Asked on 1/04/14, 9:51 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

if you are the party your lawyer will draft irt for you.

Read more
Answered on 1/04/14, 5:40 pm
Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

You may seek the help of a lawyer he /she can draft it for you according to the need.

Read more
Answered on 1/06/14, 2:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in India