Legal Question in Banking Law in India

my father was having an FD of 50000 in Bank Of India with no nominee,I approached the bank for the claim and bank officials told me to get following things

1. Parivarik Suchi Patr(issued by local Block)

2.Indemnity Bond (in min of Rs 25 stamp paper)

3.Death Certificate

4.Id proofs of two legal hires.

I approached the bank with these then the bank official told that I will need 2 guarantors also and gave me 2 CBD-23 forms(to be filled by 2 guarantors) on the form there are no details of FD but is the same form which one fills while taking a guarantee for loan what should I do now ?

Asked on 7/06/19, 12:46 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"

File for the succession certificate at the Court Of LaW.

Read more
Answered on 7/21/19, 5:21 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in India