Legal Question in Banking Law in India

My father had a personal loan from icici bank and he had paid all amount but after five or more than fiver years bank is sending dmand notice to pay the amount with interest and we have not any single document of payment .So plz help me what can i do ?

Asked on 6/21/19, 1:44 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"

Please clarify it from head office, & try to find out receipts through making an application to the respective Manager U/s.6(1) of the Right to Information Act (Central Enactment No.22 of 2005).

Read more
Answered on 6/21/19, 7:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in India