Legal Question in Banking Law in India

Exceeds arrengement cheque return

Asked on 5/07/19, 7:35 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"

Sir/Ma'am, Have to present your Check again for right realisation., then issue legal notice, prior the lodging a private criminal complaint U/s.138 dishonor of the Check under the Negotiable Intrument Act at the Court Of Law

Read more
Answered on 5/11/19, 1:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in India