Legal Question in Banking Law in India

I have given a cash cheque, 3 years back, without date. On 4.3.19, the receiver of the cheque put the cheque for collection. But the bank said the cheque is outdated. I received the note that " the cheque is dishonoured " What I have to do now. Kindly guide and enlight me pl.

Asked on 3/09/19, 12:02 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

dear CLient.........

You need to send a legal notice and reply the same ............

for any help feel free to revert back

Adv Uttam Tibrewal

Read more
Answered on 3/14/19, 9:10 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in India