Legal Question in Banking Law in India

I want to take an agricultural loan on my farm this farm is owned by me my mother and my 16 years old younger brother bank says they cant give me a loan because my brother is no 18 and he is one of the owners. So olease provide me a solution for this matter. Im from morbi gujarat india

Asked on 1/04/19, 2:00 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since younger brother is minor 16 year old in that case, jointly apply to a Guardianship Certificate under the Guardian, Ward and Custodian Act (GWC Act) 1868, through by your mother generally being legal guardian in an appropriate jurisdictional Court Of law, and please do approach an Advocate (Lawyer) nearby.

Read more
Answered on 1/24/19, 12:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in India