Legal Question in Banking Law in India

Mr X is the owner of the house property purchased by him in 1991 . He has two sons and one daughter. Mr X expired without leaving any Will. To Mortgage the said house, if all three legal heirs submit the Sale Deed of 1991 in the name of late Mr X is sufficient along with Death Certificate and Legal Heirs Certificate. Or any other deed is needed ?

Asked on 3/20/19, 9:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"

You need to avail Survival Certificate, talk office, along with Death Certificate, joint declaration Affidavit towards mortgaging your said property, or avail Letters Of Administration through your jurisdiction court.

Read more
Answered on 4/10/19, 7:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in India