Legal Question in Banking Law in India

I have given a hand loan of 3lakh and as a proof I have 3 cheque given by him. Now he is playing around by not returning the money. Please help with a solution will I get the money or am I cheated

Asked on 5/19/20, 7:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

Deposit the cheques for encashment, file 138 NIA process, if the cheques bounce. In case the cheques are stale, and 3 years have not passed ( from the date of lending) you may still be able to file recovery proceedings against him

Read more
Answered on 5/20/20, 6:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in India