Legal Question in Banking Law in India

Last month my friend took a signed cheque from me. But the cheque number written at bottom is torn.

Will the cheque be processed or if not then can my friend File any complaint against me.

Asked on 5/15/20, 10:34 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

Most probably it will be honored, if not replace the cheque, if you have intention to pay

Read more
Answered on 5/19/20, 10:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in India