Legal Question in Banking Law in India

Could i get a loan showing my fd which was a joint with my wife,now living apart. the monthly interest being credited to my sb ac so far.

i have with myself my sb ac no and deposit ac numbers only

Asked on 7/03/23, 2:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

You can do so.

Read more
Answered on 7/06/23, 10:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in India