Legal Question in Banking Law in India

I have made a payment to my mobile service provider through my Credit card. The amount has been charged by the Credit card service provider but the payment has not been gone to the mobile service provider. I have spoken to both parties and sent few e-mails. Both parties are claiming that nothing wrong from their side. What can I do?

Asked on 1/13/20, 3:15 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

J. Radhakrishnan independent Practice

Give notice to chairman of the bank as also to the C EO of Credit card company. If they don’t properly respond, give a complaint to Banking Ombudsman.

Read more
Answered on 1/13/20, 3:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in India