Legal Question in Banking Law in India

I am having a school certificate with name X; after marriage I opened a Bank account as Y. Though I have documents to prove that my name is X alias Y. Is it approved and legal?


Asked on 3/11/20, 8:51 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"

After getting legally notarised done for change of name, then usually respective authorities can transact with you, legally.

Read more
Answered on 3/28/20, 11:54 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in India