Legal Question in Bankruptcy in India

A businessman cheated me for making money through data entry work.

All worked done by us but no payment I got.

He says that your work is not as per Terms & condition, terms and condition were changed after submission of work and now is denying to release the payment. What can we do.

Asked on 4/23/14, 1:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

absolutely nothing. they get agreement signed which are in their favour.

Read more
Answered on 4/24/14, 9:40 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in India