Legal Question in Bankruptcy in India

i have given cheque of rs 149000 for booking amount of a property but my cheque was rejected due to my signature was not match i have given another cheque of same amount and also send e mail regarding chequre details.again ceque not cleared due to same reason .Now i want to cancel my booking.I want to know can builder take any legal action againest me.Please advise

Asked on 4/26/14, 12:27 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

no he cannot take any criminal action against you. for if the flats booking amount is not paid he can cancel the allotment.

Read more
Answered on 4/27/14, 7:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in India