Legal Question in Bankruptcy in India


I am an employee of US based company it has closed it's operation in India and US on 17 may 2013. but it has not paid the salary. what can i do now to get the salary.

Asked on 9/03/13, 10:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

You need to see a lawyer along with your employment documents for deciding further course of action.

Adv Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 9/03/13, 10:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in India