Legal Question in Bankruptcy in India

i have zero income in todays date with many personal loans on head. my house is mortgaed and is also disputed between me and my brothers. i have many 139 NI cases against me.

By filing a bankruptcy will i get a relief from the 138NI cases???

Asked on 7/22/13, 12:19 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

138 NI Act is a criminal case and bankruptcy may not absolve you of these cases. you need to defend the same.

Adv. Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 9/03/13, 8:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in India