Legal Question in Business Law in India

Dear sir,

We have been supplying heavy equipments for a port based company for last one year based on mail requests and not having separate service order, said company delaying our payment for more than six months. We stopped our service to them. Now they're continuing their work with another new service provider without settling our bills. Can we stop that new service provider from providing service to the company.

Asked on 4/09/20, 7:16 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

How will that help you? In my opinion reaching the new service provider will not help at all. You may try only if it helps. However if you have bills or invoices, initiate recovery proceeding.

Read more
Answered on 4/10/20, 8:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in India