Legal Question in Business Law in India

Hello sir, person known to me but who is not in touch for 2 to 3 months has run away by taking lots of loans.person who has lent part of it and who had introduced this person to me thinks i know call details show that we were in touch 3 months back. i have given police statement telling all things i know.but this person is torturing me.but the fact is that i had not even 1 RUPPEE transaction with that person. WHAT DO I DO NOW?

Asked on 11/04/14, 9:32 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

as you have already made a police complaint, you may go for your legal remedies in this case and if need be, approach the courts.


Adv. Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 11/04/14, 10:54 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in India