Legal Question in Business Law in India

I am starting a business with my friend , a fix initial amount I will give to my friend for investment in his business in return he will pay me a agreed amount every month and after a year he will return initial invested amount .

My question is : a written statement about the mutual agreement on a stamp paper will act act as legal binding for my partner in case he refuse to return invested amount .

Or advise what else will be better in this case .

Asked on 7/02/17, 10:53 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Both of you should execute partnership deed consisting agreed terms & conditions and register it. If need any help contact by return mail

Read more
Answered on 7/04/17, 9:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in India