Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

My Name in my birth certificate is Rohit Kumar , but in my all other documents like class x, xii, graduation, experience letters, aadhar, pan, voter id, passport its Rohita Kumar (extra a in first name). I want to change it to Rohit Kumar. What are the procedures to change my name and how much amount I have to spend for that? Is an affidavit enough for this?

Asked on 11/20/20, 11:13 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Only affidavit is not sufficient to change name there is a procedure for after which you can use your new name and it will be valid everywhere for every purpose.

For explaination and legal services you may contact with me.

Read more
Answered on 12/16/20, 10:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India