Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

My father got two sons, we have 3 acres of agriculture land (ancestral property) and 2 houses, one house in the name of my mother and another one in the name of my father. These 2 houses are purchased from the source of income thru agriculture land. My parents are not worked in any govt./private sectors. Only they are farmers, looking after the land. My parents wrote a will in favour of my brother stating 2 acres of land and both houses. For me he mentioned only 1 acre of land in that will. At present, my father expired. My question is Can the will be cancelled and get equal share for both of us ( me and for my brother) in that property. Please advice me

Asked on 3/20/17, 4:45 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel India Law Offices of Sudershan Goel - Advocate

You have an equal share in ancestral property alongwith all Class I legal heirs.

Read more
Answered on 3/21/17, 5:00 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India