Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

how can i file case against my mother-in-law and sister-in-law as they .. thrown me and my husband outside

Asked on 1/11/21, 2:20 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

You may file cases against them but which charges and action you need to be taken can be advised appropriately after hearing the history of your cases.

If you would be interested can avail my legal services in the case.

Read more
Answered on 1/11/21, 11:16 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India