Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Philippines

Hi good day! I am Filipina im married with a Portuguese citizen here in Macau, for almost 4 years, but since i know our relationship is not in a good term at all. i decided not to report my marriage in Philippine Consulate located here. My passport information still the same nothing has change, he went back to Portugal! the case is my Boyfriend and i was planning for a wedding ceremony in Philippines, do you think its gonna be trouble?????

Asked on 8/24/15, 7:44 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Greetings! Thank you for your question. My answer would be - it depends based on certains facts. To better answer your inquiry, kindly send it to my email - [email protected]

Thank You.

Read more
Answered on 9/01/15, 12:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Philippines