Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

A grandfather purchased a property of 2 Acres. After his death son became legal heir of the property. While Son selling the part of land to 3rd party before 6years, grandsons were minor. In the sale deed father is mentioned as natural guardian for both minors. Sale deed signed by both mother and father. Now they could be majors, do they have rights to reclaim the property? The portion of land is converted to A katha by 3rd party and also phodi is made.

Land in Bangalore.

Asked on 1/20/21, 9:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Son can claim but if technicality will support the son.

If you would be interested can avail my legal services in the case.

Read more
Answered on 1/23/21, 7:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India