Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

I am indira 62.I hav two(GIRL)children.Before 17 years my hus throughout us and live seperately.My hus's father hav more land property.But he transfer all to my hus's brother.I dont hav money to arrange marriage to my childrens. If i try to conduct my hus he blackmail me to kill my children.Now wat should i do? Pls help us.

Asked on 5/29/13, 8:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

dear madam...

in such case u need to file maintenance and also make claim for share in husbands property and even ur children (girls ) can claim their share in ancestrol property for any query mail me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 6/05/13, 10:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India