Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

Wife is residing within corporation limits but maintenance case is filed against husband before judicial magistrate court in he year of 2016 but not family court is it maintainable.


Asked on 3/30/20, 1:19 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jeevesh Mehta Maven Legal LLP- Advocates & Consultants

if it is under section 125 CrPc then it has to be filed before magistrate.


Read more
Answered on 3/30/20, 2:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India