Legal Question in Technology Law in India

helo sir my academic year of M.Tech will be expire in june 2014 ,till now i dont get my clear result(IInd & III sem result) status by the university can i get stay for this or how can i extend my academic session. plz suggest me for proper response

Asked on 5/28/14, 11:23 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

You should go and meet the Principal of your College and inquire about your result of the IInd and IIIrd semester and request him to inform you of the same..


Read more
Answered on 5/29/14, 3:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Computer & Technology Law questions and answers in India