Legal Question in Constitutional Law in India

Our neighbours have stayorder on construction of our house but our house is fully constructed.When we do any paint or electrician work they call police.Do police have right to shutoff this finshing work also?Please help!

Asked on 1/20/17, 6:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

you can put your application before court to finish this small work of painting etc.

otherwise it is an interpretation of order by police and they can took it anyway to extract money from you.

Good luck

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 1/20/17, 10:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in India