Legal Question in Constitutional Law in India

if a ST/SC cast files a False complaint to a person or persons and it proves false

can persons can take any any action of the Complainant.

Asked on 7/08/21, 10:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

Any person filing a false complaint can be tried for malicious prosecution.

Read more
Answered on 7/18/21, 10:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in India