Legal Question in Constitutional Law in India


I have 2 tenants living in my house for last 25 years, there is not rent agreement or so. The tenants have their address proofs on my address for last 10 years, there is no rent agreement of any sort. Now I plan to get my house vacated. am I exposed to any risk?

Asked on 11/26/20, 9:33 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"

Approach your tenant' to come for an agreement, or else file an application towards coming for agreement through Rent Court.

Read more
Answered on 12/10/20, 11:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in India