Legal Question in Constitutional Law in India

I want deverse from my spouse may plz inform

Asked on 5/06/20, 11:32 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Vishwa Arya Arya & Co.

It is divorce and not deverse, please note.

Your facts are incomplete. Before giving an opinion, one needs to know under what religion your marriage took place? Then, how long have you been separated?

Read more
Answered on 5/06/20, 9:52 pm
Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

From separation it will take at least 6 months to obtain a decree of divorce. There may be a few mediation sessions, but that would be for counselling in which case if you don't agree to cohabit then Court will grant divorce.

Read more
Answered on 5/07/20, 1:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in India