Legal Question in Construction Law in India


i am making a bare house in front of my house. but my neighbor has complained to police to stop the work. and police has advised to my father to stop work. but he has not have any proof nor a stay order from the court. yesterday the police in charge called my father and asking some bribe.


advise me what can i do, can i go to court and put a trial against the police in charge and my neighbor. can the police right to stop the work.


i wish a best solution from u.


ajay kumar singh

ballia , uttar pradesh

Asked on 5/20/14, 8:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Repeat query. Already answered. Lawguru system flaw in repeating the same query again and again for Attorney's reply.

Read more
Answered on 5/21/14, 6:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in India