Legal Question in Construction Law in India

Am from tamilnadu. My house has a common wall with the neighbor's building. My house was constructed first and later neighbor constructed his building using the common wall. The neighbor has placed his water motor directly behind the common wall on his side. The motor runs for 4 hours a day and the noise is unbearable because my side of the common wall is where my bedroom is. The vibration from the motor and the noise are a big nuisance for me. Do I have any legal option to ask him to remove the motor and keep it somewhere else ? Is it allowed in law to place motor near the common wall and give trouble to the person on the other side of the wall ?

Asked on 1/18/21, 6:42 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Desturbing any body by any means is an offence.

If you would be interested can avail my legal services in the case.

Read more
Answered on 1/23/21, 7:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in India