Legal Question in Construction Law in India

If i placed pieces of glass shards in order to prevent stray dogs on the wall my family built. And if my neighbour destroys them what should i do. Legally

Asked on 11/01/20, 2:01 am

1 Answer from Attorneys


You can file a civil suit for damages. You can also file a criminal case for trespassing (if facts support that) and/nuisance and/or mischief and any other appropriate provision of IPC and other law, depending upon detailed facts.

Read more
Answered on 11/02/20, 8:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in India