Legal Question in Consumer Law in India

how to complain about missing my car parts in bodyshop

Asked on 2/10/14, 10:41 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

complaint to the shop if they do not take action give a police complaint .

Read more
Answered on 2/11/14, 6:58 am
Setu Niket Curare Legal

you can file a police complaint. Also you can send them a legal notice and file a consumer complaint.

Kind Regards

Setu Niket


Curare Legal

Read more
Answered on 2/12/14, 1:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in India