Legal Question in Consumer Law in

My consumer which had been admitted in absentia case was "dismissed for default" because I being the complainant, failed to appear. Meanwhile, notices sent to the opposite party had come undelivered with "addresee left since company closed", couple of times.Now that the opposite party is residing out of state beyound the jurisidiction of the dt court, can I pursue to re-open the case now so that notices will be sent out of state?

Pl suggest.


Asked on 3/08/11, 8:48 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Aniruddha Pawse Aniruddha.P.Pawse Advocates

yes you can

Read more
Answered on 3/09/11, 2:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in