Legal Question in Consumer Law in

My draft is lost, and i am having the photo copy of my draft. so what to do next, to recover my draft or payment

Asked on 2/05/11, 2:59 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Aniruddha Pawse Aniruddha.P.Pawse Advocates

intimate the Bank and the bank will guide you in recovering money.

Read more
Answered on 2/09/11, 12:08 am
M K Law Associates M K Law Associates


Immediately contact your respective Bank about the loss of your Draft and follow the procedure of the Bank.

Read more
Answered on 2/12/11, 10:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in