Legal Question in Consumer Law in

r/s i have given a cheque to a share borker for trading but it is bounced. now i am unbale to give hime money share borker filed a case against me how i can safe with this case

Asked on 1/31/11, 10:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

RAJIV GUPTA (Cell: +91 9811284735) [email protected]

you may be liable u/s 138 of negotiable instruments act. u may seek a lawyer for defence.

Read more
Answered on 1/31/11, 10:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in