Legal Question in Consumer Law in India

Is Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum entitled to entertain application for revising the claim amount in the original complaint?

Asked on 11/30/13, 2:36 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

If the application ios for amending the petition it can be maintained.

Read more
Answered on 11/30/13, 2:44 am
Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

amendment can be filed in this case in the forum itself.

Read more
Answered on 12/02/13, 12:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in India