Legal Question in Consumer Law in India

I had given a job to a vendor and the vendor in turn had purchased some stuffs from another shop and it seems my vendor did not pay the shop the amount due to them. Now that shop has started following up with me for payment and have issued my a lawyers notice. I however have no dealing with the shop, please suggest what to do.

Asked on 2/01/14, 5:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

without seeing the legal notice no comments can be given. please seek legal help and reply to the notice.for further clarification contact 9312411481.

Read more
Answered on 2/06/14, 8:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in India