Legal Question in Consumer Law in India

What are the options to take action against an Administrator of housing Society, who signs a false affidavit before District Consumer Forum, which is 100% contradictory to the Order of his own boss - Deputy Registrar? Lots of letters and reminders have gone unanswered.

Asked on 1/20/14, 5:57 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Wait for order and case against his false affidavit and also file writ against him.

Read more
Answered on 1/20/14, 6:14 pm
Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

Will have to go through the legal order first to give you any suggestions.

Read more
Answered on 1/20/14, 10:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in India