Legal Question in Consumer Law in India

I had rented a house in New Delhi, India. The landlord did not fulfill his promise of having thr premises painted for months. There was constant shortage of water, short circuits due to faulty wiring and insects coming into the house from gaps in doors and windows. The above led to medical problems for me as i got bit by insects and i lost valuable business as well. Also, the landlord never informed that there was a major problem in one of the walls adjoining the neighbours house which caused a major privacy issue.

I would like to know if i can file a case in the Consumer Forum in this regard.


Asked on 1/21/14, 12:12 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

You need to approach the civil court in this regard.

Read more
Answered on 1/21/14, 12:25 am

You should have to file Criminal, Civil, and Consumer case against the landlord.

The person who interested to get advice in detail, to know the relief in the case, and interested to pay for the advice and/or to get services at there may contact on:

Read more
Answered on 1/21/14, 5:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in India