Legal Question in Consumer Law in India

can the revision petition sent by post to national commission

Asked on 6/19/18, 10:10 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"

Dear Sir/Madam,

I, could not get your question properly, please be exacting to the point?

Read more
Answered on 7/10/18, 8:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in India