Legal Question in Consumer Law in India

i want to sue one company in dubai . how it is possible from india . they have cheated me . taken my money saying they will help in immigration to canada .

Asked on 12/05/14, 8:16 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

is the company having an office in India? however, you may consult a lawyer in person with all the documents for guidance.


Adv. Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 12/08/14, 8:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in India