Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in India

Have lend money to a friend through self cheque. Now the person is not ready to pay back the amount. Have no proof except a certified copy by the bank stating this person has withdrawn this self cheque. Can I use this certified copy as evidence or proof?

Asked on 1/16/14, 12:24 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

Yes you can

Read more
Answered on 1/16/14, 2:37 am

Through litigation you may get relief in the matter.

Read more
Answered on 1/16/14, 8:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in India