Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in India

I got pdn notice from hdfc what should I do

Asked on 2/13/21, 11:46 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

You should give reply of the notice through a Competent Advocate that he may get reply in accordance with law and the case would be in favour of you.

If you would be interested may avail my legal services in the case.

Read more
Answered on 2/14/21, 4:55 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in India