Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

I had changed my Name in the past but forgot to keep a record of change in my labour contract licence by mistake and do not remember if I had made the changes or not in the license.This happened 10 years back.Now the Labour Union has filed a criminal case against me for cheating,forgery,making false statement under oath and misguiding govt.officers.The same and similar grounds were put forth in the labour court and the case of the union was negated by the Hon.Industrial court.What should be my answers in the Criminal court and what should be my defence?

Asked on 7/23/13, 6:10 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]

Your answer and defence may be better prepared by a local defence lawyer. However, you have a strong case and there is nothing to fear.

Read more
Answered on 7/23/13, 6:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India